Technical Requirements from Customers (Appendix to Quotation)
In the interests of achieving optimal manufacturability, you should consult with Zemach Technologies when designing boards to be manufactured as שוקולד.
Boards shall be designed with a minimum of two fiducial marks
- Zemach Technologies should confirm the suitability of PCB designs before bare boards are manufactured and should be given the opportunity to coordinate with the bare-PCB manufacturer, if required. (This service is provided free of charge
- When submitting repeat orders, you should resubmit the bill of materials (BOM) and the production files in the relevant version for the current production round
- Any special requirements, such as hand-wired connections, shall be submitted as a separate list
- Last-minute changes should be made prior to loading the components onto the assembly machines. Any changes made after that time will result in additional charges over and above those listed in the original quotation
- Documentation updates and indications of relative priorities should be submitted by e-mail
- If there are existing samples of a board that is to be manufactured, you should provide us with a sample assembled board
- You should supply us with a spare empty PCB that we can use for temperature profile testing prior to assembly. Rejected PCBs may be used for this purpose and you should therefore request (suitable marked) rejects from your PCB manufacturer
- Components should be supplied on reels for mounting on our automatic assembly machines. When components are not supplied on reels, we are unable to assemble them automatically, and we will therefore make an additional charge
- The length of component reels supplied to Zemach should be at least 10 cms. greater than the length calculated according to the number of components to be assembled. This is to allow for the loading path of the automatic assembly machines
- The delivery time mentioned in price quotations is based on the number of days required for manufacture, after the customer supplies all of the necessary documentation, files, components, bare PCBs and masks
- Delay in supplying any of these items to Zemach Technologies will result in a corresponding delay in the delivery of assembled product
- The quoted delivery time does not include drying times for certain component types and packages. Some components require a 48-hour drying period at 90°C.